Sunday 18 May 2014

Is this really England?!

The sun is starting to make more of a regular appearance and I'm loving it! It's refreshing to have a break from staring at books and to get to spend time looking at things like this instead...



Of course, I've been doing all the usual too, although it's been a pretty relaxed week. Rock Solid is still going really well and we're planning to meet up with another Rock Solid group this week for a scavenger hunt. I did a first aid course on Monday with some others who help with youth work at church which was a good laugh. I keep a blog about that and the rest of my youthwork here if you're interested.

On Saturday, Pete and I went out for a paddle again. The sea was much calmer this time, and we paddled from Totland to Freshwater - around the west of the island and past the needles. It was absolutely beautiful and almost made it hard to believe that we were still in the UK. We stopped on a little beach just past the needles that you can only reach by water, and explored a sea cave too!




No comments:

Post a Comment