Sunday 22 June 2014

Do I really look 12?!


Once a month, a bunch of young people in Cowes run a really simple Saturday evening service with some worship and a talk. I love it. For one thing, its just nice to go to church without having any responsibilities, but aside from that, these young people are just fantastic! Its so exciting to see a bunch of people with such a passion for God, and already using and growing their gifts... I'd love to see what God has planned for them in the future! And of course, its just great to get to spend time worshiping God with other people who love him.

I'm also loving the fact that the sun is still out. I had a weird flashback the other night when I realised that I was sleeping without a duvet - something I only ever did in Uganda... it made me smile :)
...Well anyway, you'll be glad to hear that I didn't spend the whole week in bed thinking about Uganda! Aside from getting asked if I was in year 7 (That would make me 12!!!?!) when I was in school for a lunch club that we run on Friday, I also got thrashed in a pub quiz on Tuesday, made it down to the beach with a friend, read a grand total of 3 books in one week, and ran a youth club and a prayer walk among a several other bits.
Compton on Tuesday
So its been another pretty chilled out week, but its been good to spend time with a few different people; on the beach, in the park and most importantly, over plates of something yummy and edible!

No comments:

Post a Comment